Government Agencies (CRA)
Specializing in matters relating to Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) eliminating penalties and interest, removal of tax liens and individualized specific needs for both personal and business. This is one of our fastest growing divisions with former CRA professionals working to resolve tax issues.
- Negotiate tax arrears with all government agencies to suit the cash flow your business can comfortably handle.
- Negotiate extensions with any current payment plans that are currently in place.
- Restructure your business to protect the business and yourself personally from any government actions, bank account garnishments, accounts receivable and liens.
- Judgement proof company principals and spouses, where applicable.
- Source out new suppliers that will grant us credit and use our sister company, CCDM, to provide guarantees that the debt will be paid in a timely manner.
- Make payment arrangements and establish credit terms with suppliers that are key to your business
- Settle unsecured debt owed to creditors that you no longer require. Generally, our settlement range is between 30 and 60% of the debt with a payment schedule ranging from a lump sum payout to 12 months (even longer if it is a large debt).
- Handle all incoming calls from irate creditors in a confidential manner in a way that will not upset your employee(s) that receive such calls.
- Accounts Receivable Management and established credit policies.
- Corporate Consultation and business plans.
- Create and/or review business policies and procedures.
- Bankruptcy consulting and assistance, including personal bankruptcy.
- Bullet Proofing of Assets, etc.